Wednesday 17 June 2009

TK goes frantic

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Right. Now that we've gotten that out of the way i have an announcement.

Tesseract will not be officially starting until after I return from holiday in late August. Between packing, buying stuff and having to generally help out as we frantically try to get ready to go, I just haven't had the time to get all the shots I need and get them up to the quality I want.

And quality is very important to me.

So here's what's going to happen:


Sometime in July: A character list goes out to make up for the delay, giving you a bit of a taste of what's coming. You know, cause I'm such a tease, plus I need to break in my new laptop :).
Mid-Late August: Prologue goes out, followed by a short pause, probably a fortnight or so.
September: Part 1 of Tesseract starts.
Approx December 20th: End of Part 1, followed by an intermission.
January 2010: Part 2 of Tesseract starts.

Please bear with me, I'm really sorry about this. This entire trip has come a bit out of the blue, and it's been a total scramble.

Cheers, TK.

P.S. I wanted to say thank you to the person who created the image in my TK banner at the bottom of the page, and I hope she will forgive me for pinching her work and unleashing it into the internet.