Monday 8 June 2009

Production Stall

Someone once said to me that 'you make plans and then life happens.'

Life has happened in a very big way, and as a result I'm probably going to be heading off on holiday earlier than expected, although not for a very fun reason.

The reason is actually very crappy, and that's a gross understatement.

The bottom line is, while I'll be shooting/writing Tesseract madly to distract myself, the schedule might go completely out of the window, so be prepared for erratic behaviour on my part.

This is no longer a priority folks, mostly because some serious shit is happening, and for that I apologize, but if its any consolation the events happening in RL will probably make my writing better. And more depressing, but that's better, right??

Silver lining there.

Thanks for understanding, TK.