Sunday 28 June 2009

Familius Interruptus

Prepare for an almighty vent:

In the brief time I had to pack, buy things, help tidy, help cook etcetera, etcetera before leaving I also managed to draw up a schedule for writing Tesseract.
I get here. I manage to STICK to the schedule for the most part.

Guess what happens?

"Young people must be kept occupied," and so lo and behold I have a job next week.
Don't get me wrong it's not a bad job, but i had thought, since I spent the past few months stressing out over exams I might be allowed more than 2 weeks to myself. It's a legitimate assumption, no?
Screw this country. At this moment in time I am a British Fucking Citizen and I miss my home where people are rude and blunt and I can see a Muslim woman in abaya/shayla/niqab sitting on the bus next to a woman with obviously false nails, fake tan, a skirt like a belt and a shirt made of less material than a handkerchief.

/endrant.
Hopefully I can get out of doing this job for too long, if not I'm just going to cancel the story, because, really, it's not fair to people to keep putting back the release date, I don't expect anyone to have that much patience.

TK out.