Friday 30 October 2009

Halloweeeeeeeeen!

Happy Halloween for for tommorow people. Have been going around visiting various forums I frequented about five years ago while I should have been doing essays. Damn. The internet has CHANGED peoples.

Random bit of trivia. The internet is a quater of a century old. This is a long time!

Computer-Repair-Parent is working. I will nag about getting computer back, but we might be looking at Christmas before this happens.

/sigh.

In other news... life is mega-hectic, and this holiday has gone far too quickly. However, I have a renewed love of this city.

Why are the Christmas decorations put up in October? Who knows. I love this time of year though.

Christmas Cake might not happen, :( but there is mint chocolate Bailey's in the house so all is well.

Have discovered a strange (but not unpleasent) addiction to Cream's 'Tales of Brave Ulysses', which has been playing on a loop pretty constantly in my head for the past 48 hours.

Am missing Sims and ITunes. Global warming = nice weather these days.

Off to do essays.

TK.